July 15, 2011
For the last 50 years nothing has changed in how we manage incontinence – until now.
Unique Wellness, manufacturer of the world‘s most absorbent adult briefs, offers new hope for the more than 25 million Americans living with incontinence. The Unique Wellness Incontinence Program brings adult diaper users the most cost effective, healthiest, environmentally friendly and comprehensive incontinence solution available on the market today.
With the Unique Wellness Incontinence Program you are brought the promise of a hassle-free life to those who depend on adult briefs. Under this program only 3 changes are needed every 24 hours, compared to an average of 9-10 required with other products. By using the Wellness Brief those living with incontinence now have all the control, comfort and confidence that comes from knowing they no longer have to worry about embarrassing accidents at work, when stuck in a traffic on long commutes, traveling, hanging out at the casino, participating in sporting events or enjoying performances and social events.
The Wellness Brief is the most absorbent adult brief available today giving adults all the comfort and confidence needed when living their active lives. Unique Wellness adult diapers will reduce the amount of adult briefs you use in the landfill use by over 70% due to the minimal changes required with a Wellness Brief. This is what makes the program the most environmentally friendly incontinence solution on the market today.
With only a 1 brief needed at night – a maximum of 3 every 24 hours, those using Wellness Briefs save time, save money and help prevent the serious medical side effects of skin rashes leading to infections, urinary tract infections and even the nasty odors often associated with other incontinence products.
With a deep understanding of incontinence and a results oriented approach to design and manufacturing, the Unique Wellness Incontinence Program brings the most technologically advanced, most highly absorbent adult diapers to the 25 millions of Americans living with incontinence.
The Wellness brief product line remains unparalleled in its market to date.
June 27, 2011
Wellness Brief featured in USA Today - (reposted as written on page 5)
Incontinence: More widespread than you think
Wellness Brief featured in USA Today – (reposted as written on page 5)
You’ve seen those commercials with the frequent bladder urges, and you’ve been hearing the phrase “over-active bladder.” So it seems that the once-taboo topic, urinary incontinence, is finally out of the closet. Over 25 million Americans suffer from some degree of incontinence— 75-80 percent of them women. Yet for all the attention this subject is receiving, “many continue assuming it’s part of the normal aging process—so they don’t bother discussing it with their doctor,” says the Albuquerque, New Mexico, urogynecologist Rebecca Rogers, M.D. In fact, incontinence, or loss of bladder control, is an eminently treatable medical condition—or rather several conditions.
It comes in varieties. Stress incontinence (associated with coughing, sneezing, and laughing), is caused by a weak sphincter muscle in the bladder. Urge incontinence (a.k.a overactive bladder), by contrast, is a sudden, uncontrolled need to urinate. This is due to bladder irritation, bowel problems, or neurological damage.
In women, anything that places stress on the pelvic floor—pregnancy, childbirth, menopausal hormone loss—can cause incontinence.
In men, it tends to result from blockage from an enlarged prostate or from prostate surgery, says Dr. Rogers, professor of Obstetric Gynecology at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center.
Other triggers include obesity, smoking, caffeine, spicy or acidic food, carbonated beverages, diuretics and cardiac and blood pressure mediations, dehydration, and overhydration.
To minimize or avert incontinence, maintain a healthy weight, exercise frequently, eat plenty of fiber, avoid smoking, and practice behavioral training. For example, when you feel the urge to urinate, wait 10 minutes before heading to the bathroom. Gradually increase the delay to several hours.
Treatments Many treatment options are now available, “which can be tailored to suit the goals and expectations (of ) each patient,” says Dr. Rogers.
- Urethral inserts—to prevent leakage in women.
- Radiofrequency therapy—to tighten and strengthen the urethral muscles.
- Hormone therapy—topical estrogen, to help restore tissues in the urethra and vagina; testosterone supplements, to help strengthen the urethral muscles in women.
- Oral medications—to tighten or strengthen the urethral and pelvic floor muscles, or to relax overactive bladder muscles.
- Botox—injected into the bladder muscles to deaden contraction producing nerves. It offers success in the 70 percent range, says Dr. Kobashi.
- Electrostimulation, biofeedback, and pelvic-muscle exercises. Management Tools
- For chronic bladder dysfunction, catheters come in a variety of shapes and sizes, some with smooth anti-bacterial coatings, which helps avoid urinary tract infections. What’s more, Medicare is now covering the cost of disposable singleuse catheters.
- A mainstay for the bedridden, but useful for active people too, incontinence garments come in a wide array of sizes, shapes, and absorbency. Attends makes numerous pads, briefs, and extended-wear briefs. Unique Wellness makes a brief said to be comparable to NASA’s Maximum Absorbent Garment.
- For maintaining urinary health, recent scientific research shows cranberry products protect in urological health along with cancer and heart disease.
Linda dyett email@example.com
June 27, 2011
Reposted from Wellness Briefs Official Information Blog
Why the Unique Wellness® incontinence program is over all the driest, healthiest, and most cost effective available.
Space Age Technology
The Unique Wellness® incontinence program is based on the same principles as the Maximum Absorbency Garments ( MAGs ) developed by NASA. (click here to see how The Unique Wellness program is based on NASA technology)
- A 2000 study found that the MAG can absorb up to 64 oz (2 liters) of liquid. The tests we conducted show that the Wellness brief® can absorb up to 87 oz (2.6 liters) of liquid!!
- The Wellness brief® fully absorbs the liquid and pulls it away from the skin leaving little opportunity for skin irritation.
- The Unique Wellness® incontinence program is the most cost effective and time efficient available. (Click here to see how).
- Using our program will reduce and/or eliminate 10 or more incontinence costs (Click here to see how).
Ease Of Use
The multi-functional capabilities of the Incon tek® technology that we incorporate in to the Wellness brief® will reduce landfill by over 70%!!! You will also dramatically reduce (by over 70%) the carbon footprint from the fuel and electricity used for manufacturing briefs, bedpads, and laundering sheets. (Click here to see how The Unique Wellness® incontinence program is the most environmentally friendly available.)
The Wellness brief® has a unique layered system that keeps your area free of the odors associated with incontinence.
Come visit us now at DryDiapersPlus.com or DryDiapersPlus.ca to get your Unique Wellness Super Absorbent Brief – the most absorbent adult diaper you’ll try!
June 27, 2011
As posted by AYM on Wellness Briefs Official Information Blog
If you suffer from loss of bladder control, you know that it is important that you have an adult diaper you can trust to protect you from discomfort and possible embarrassment. There are a variety of adult diapers on the market today, but one brand that stands out from the rest is the Wellness Brief.
Wellness Briefs provide strong protection while providing total comfort for all day wear. Wellness Briefs are designed with technology created by NASA that is guaranteed to provide more absorbancy than any other brand. This technology is known as MAG (Maximum Absorbancy Garment) and it is proven to absorb up to 60 times its own volume and it can protect you and keep you dry. The Wellness Brief’s unique layering takes the wetness away from your body, and it also protects you from embarrassing odors. Since Wellness Briefs hold so much fluid, they do not have to be changed as often, and this will also help you save money on the expense of buying adult diapers. When you use Wellness Briefs for your incontinence issue, you can rest easy knowing you will be protected.
If you are looking for a brand of adult diapers that is guaranteed to give you a protection that no other brand of adult diapers can provide, you need to buy Wellness Briefs. These adult diapers were designed with leading NASA technology and they can help you worry less about your adult diapers so you can worry more about living your life.